- Kiddush this week is sponsored by Hagit & Paul Rivlin to celebrate the
barmitzvah of their eldest son Omri. Mazal tov to them, to grandparents Maureen
& Eddie Rivlin and Gina & Gidon Nachum. Also a big mazal tov to (almost
centenarian) great-grandmother Beattie Black.
- Mazal Tov to Nicole and Lenny Gamss on the Bar Mitzvah of their grandson Devir,
son of Daniel and Reut Gamss
- The azkara for Chana Lesser ז"ל on her sixth yaarziet will take place
on Friday 11th November (י"ד חשוון). Family and friends will meet at the
entrance to the Rehovot cemetery at 10:00 a.m.
- הרצאה (בעברית) על חג הסיגד - יום רביעי,אור לכ'חשוון תשע"ב, 16 בנובמבר 2011, אחרי
פרטים נוספים לוח אירועים
- The draft minutes of the Board meeting held on 1st November are posted at
(member login required). Members with questions/comments should approach any
Board member. Please note that the board has
reopened the discussion on the proposal to build a new shul. A discussion
document on the subject is attached to the minutes.
- Please keep Sat. night November 19th at 8 p.m. open for a movie screening of ROMEO AND JULIET IN YIDDISH.
Details on the calendar
HOSPITALITY, COMINGS & GOINGS - הכנסת אורחים
The community wishes to know about new arrivals or people planning to come to Rehovot
so that we can welcome them. You may send in their details for the weekly bulletin,
to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Chaya
MISHEBEIRACH LECHOLIM + BIKKUR CHOLIM - מישברך לחולים וביקור חולים
- Please send in names (3 maximum) to email@example.com,
(preferably by Thursday) or write them out and to give to the Gabbaim before kria.
Names must be resubmitted anew every week.
- If you are convalescing at home and would like visitors, please write in to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PERSONAL & BASEMENT
- Looking for 7 men to come to minha minyan plus kaddish at graveside in Rehovot
cemetery on Thursday 17th November at 13:30 for yahrzeit. Helen is from Belgium
and has been coming to Bermans for a few weeks. Her husband died nearly a year
ago and she would be very grateful. If you are able to come, please contact
Chaya so we can have a count.
email@example.com or 0526991433. Thank you!
After our last 2 phenomenally successful Bring & Buy Paperback English Book Sales, Emunah Hadara Yehudit Chapter is once again holding another one on TUESDAY 22nd. NOVEMBER in the parking lot of 8, David Shimoni Street, from 9:00 a.m. until 12:00 a.m. Price per book, NIS5. Come & join us.
If the weather is inclement, the sale will take place on Tuesday 29th. November.
All money raised goes directly to our Children at Risk Homes.